....From the IMPECCABLE mind of Paul Van Der Weegen, VK2EX comes this lil public service announcement about talking on VoIP systems which I found on the EchoProducer Yahoo! Group
1. Thou Shall Leave 3 to 4 Seconds between all overs.
2. Thou Shall not Connect to more than one Conference Server at a time
3. Thou Shall restrict local repeater Id's from entering the IP
4. Thou Shall Keep all overs to a maximum of 4 Minuets
5. Thou Shall Not Force other Links or Repeaters into a Multi
6. Thou Shall Listen on a Clear Frequency before attempting a
Connection to a remote station.
7. Thou Shall Listen for at least 10 Seconds before transmitting
after connecting to a remote station.
8. Thou Shall always announce ones Call Sign before sending DTMF
Commands to a System
9. Thou Shall inhibit DTMF tones from being transmitted though the IP
10. All Commandments are final and no correspondence will be entered